Re: Re: Re: Hotchkis Kit and Tire Rub Questions

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 10:08:40 EDT

Woodruff, Jason P said:

> Hey Josh, I'm thinking about starting a Truck AutoX yahoo group so that the 5
> or six crazies across the country can share ideas. I raced in OKC yesterday
> and floored the local Dakota enthusest:-).

That'd be pretty sweet but I've got a different idea since I detest yahoo
groups. I could put up a page on my site about it and setup a mailing list.
That way it would be email based just like the DML. Hit me up offlist and we
can chat about this.

You must have done pretty well in OKC to make that much of an impression.
How's the points race going?

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com