Tires, traveling and Denver '06

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 07:10:42 EDT

        Not sure what tires most of you are planning on running out to Denver on, but
I am thinking mud tires prolly aint going to be a good idea....? Am leaning
towards this winter getting a real aggressive set of AT's in 31x10.5x15.

        I am leaning towards MasterCraft Courser AT's just because I have had such
good luck with MasterCraft tires in general, but am upto some suggestions for
other aggressive tread AT's.

Toss some ideas out if you have an opinion....

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016