Re: Tires, traveling and Denver '06

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 12:41:40 EDT

Yeah, being that far from home in my daily driver I dont have much intention
of getting crazy.. I didnt figure there would be to much nasty weather left
over in July. Guess I will be looking around at the MC AT's and see what
kinda deals I can get this winter.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016