Re: Hi-Beam/Low beam switch

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 10:39:26 EDT

Hey, DBDoMPfIWUMOT!

<snip> Gawd Dauym there Bob!!! I gotta tell you my friend - I think you
have
 The Curse... no I'm not talking about "HIM" I'm talking about ME!
lol<snip>

You're right, I DO have the CURSE...but it's the CURSE of using the DAKSY
for 6 years of everyday driving & piling up miles to drive to & from work &
running for building materials & driving my daughters around
&....etc...etc...
She's wearing out!

<snip> You are having so many problems that I have had with Christine.

 You have had trasmission problems as I have had, I also had to replace
 the master cyl and brake booster... and I had a devil of a time changing
 that - the mounting nuts for the booster, as you can attest to - are in
 a wretched location - I also buggered up the brake light switch when I
 was changing the booster and had to fix that.. and christines low beams
 also do not work. I only have power with hi beams - so I temporarily
 crossed the wires. I patched the low beams into the circuit for the
 high beams - to get the headlights to work. I also have no fuel level
 gauge. So I wonder if you will have fuel problems next?<snip>

SURE! Why not! Bring em on!

<snip> My dear Mr Smith... I think you have Christine Syndrome. Its
probably
not long before you drive into a lake!<snip>

Oh no! You mean I'd better move?

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(Riparian, doncha know...)
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5Speed