Re: The Dak is gone/Buy American...etc.

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 15:09:27 EDT

I have 30 days vacation that means 30 work days (monday - friday). My problem is that I work daily more than I have to, so that I make overtime. This time I have to use as spare time. Therefore maybe you have the feeling that we are always on vacation. OK, 30 days are a lot, but this amount of days are comming from the fat days after the second world war. In my opinion its too much. Therefor the worker hour is to expensive. As time goes by I hope the gouvernment will see that and try to change something in the system.

Stebel