RE: RE: Size DOES matter!

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 09:42:18 EDT

I dig the rat rods, no matter what the era. Rat Bikes, too. Function
over form. It takes talent and research to go fast on the cheap, as I'm
sure, most you are well aware. That's what I enjoy about them.

A few years ago at the Nats, there was a guy by the name of Gary
Donovan. He had/has a gnarly, dented, ratty little 2-door Reliant
k-car. I think he called it "Relentless". One look inside and under the
hood revealed that it was all business. I remember that he had a small
box of Special K on the dash. It ran 11s If I can remember right. I
giggled all day about that.

Tim