Re: NOW: V6 Mileage WAS: O2 Sensors

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 13:17:10 EDT

  I've got 3.55s in my 95 4x4 V6 and get between 21 and 22 everytime
(roughly 80% highway). I've gone back the stock 235s from the 31x10.5's I
was running. The 31's were too big for the stock wheels and they sure
didn't help the mpg with the 3.55s.
  The 235 tires with the 3.55s and 4wd aren't a bad combo in my opinion.
You'll notice a lack of power if you want to take off in a hurry, or
starting from a stop with a heavy load but it's not a big deal to me. I'll
take decent mpg over a quick 0-60mph in my daily driver anyday.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6