Re: NOW: V6 Mileage WAS: O2 Sensors

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 10:29:05 EDT

We to have 10% ethanol as well to help aleviate the "pure" fuel costs, but I
dont think that it makes that much difference if I get gas in IL or anyy
place else really.. I truly attribute my mileage to the simple fact that
some retard ordered a 4wd truck 3.55s instead of 3.92 gears...

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016