Chrysler Intrepid was: Daktoberfest

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 12:37:53 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> BTW - does anyone know if a Chrysler Intrepid would have had to be
> Canadian originally? I don't remember anything but a Dodge Intrepid here,
> and it looks kinda like a junkyard cluster (yellowed more than the rest of
> the dash) and it has very strange DRLs that remind me of Jason B's - they
> come on with the key.
>

> --
> MikeM
> '98 SAS Dakota CC, needs balljoint
> '84 rusty RamCharger, needs plow mounted
> '96 Chrysler Intrepid, needs title

Yassar, you are/will be the owner of a Canadian born, marketed, and sold
Intrepid. There was one out here on the local Stealers lot last year -
newer 2000 or so model. Your instrument cluster most likley is a junk
yard swap from a US model, to swap the KPH speedo for a MPH. I would
also highly suspect the odometer readings are inaccurate. And the DRLs
are another major tip off. If that car is in the US market... it could
very well be a salvage/repo/black titled car.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine