OT- Chrysler Techs

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 00:54:06 EDT

Before you start with saying you can't say how..

My mother in law bought a 94(I think) Chrysler Condorde with 44K miles on
it. Problem is.. She's a shorter woman and has a major fear of the air bags
deploying into her.. What is the easiest way.. short of changing the
steering wheel or discharging the bag( which would lead back to replacing
the wheel in the first place); Is there a simple fuse to pull, or plug on a
module to disconnect??
I know they aren't supposed to be tampered with.. but then again, neither
are converters.
TIA
Aaron