Daktoberfest

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 23:20:19 EDT

I don't think I was paying close enough attention earlier this week...
Was anyone else thinking of getting to Jon's Friday night. I think Tom
was the only one. Unless anybody else speaks up as interested in doing
things on Friday night I'm going to take advantage of a night out I was
invited to and I'll be there Saturday morning sometime.

Lemme know if anyone I'm forgetting about is going to make an
appearance Friday, I pretty much need to know by tomorrow night so I
can either be sure the truck is packed to leave from work, or not care.

Cya Saturday,
MikeM