Re: Daktoberfest

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 13:13:18 EDT

Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

: I don't think I was paying close enough attention earlier this week...
: Was anyone else thinking of getting to Jon's Friday night. I think Tom
: was the only one. Unless anybody else speaks up as interested in doing
: things on Friday night I'm going to take advantage of a night out I was
: invited to and I'll be there Saturday morning sometime.

: Lemme know if anyone I'm forgetting about is going to make an
: appearance Friday, I pretty much need to know by tomorrow night so I
: can either be sure the truck is packed to leave from work, or not care.

  As far as I know, everyone who is able to come has said they are Saturday
only, with the exception of Don Mallet, I'm not sure what he is doing.
IIRC, he posted a while ago that he was leaving for his trip and posted
his cell number but I don't think it was actually determined when he
was planning to arrive.

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger --- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | '70 Barracuda, '90 Dakota Convertible, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota | | '96 Intruder, '96 Kolb FireFly, '99 Cherokee, '01 Ram 3500 | `----------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com --'