Re: Daktoberfest

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 15:22:33 EDT

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
>
> : Lemme know if anyone I'm forgetting about is going to make an
> : appearance Friday, I pretty much need to know by tomorrow night so I
> : can either be sure the truck is packed to leave from work, or not care.
>

> As far as I know, everyone who is able to come has said they are Saturday
> only, with the exception of Don Mallet, I'm not sure what he is doing.

All rightey then. I'll batten down my hatches in preperation for not
caring about packing tonight. Boy, that's gonna be *rough* =)

Cya all Saturday =)

Andy, lemme know if you're interested in going on the two laners and
meeting at the Geneseo exit, otherwise maybe at exit 50, is it? 51?
Whatever it is in Buffalo where I'll be getting on, probably Milestrip
Road. Or I could go crazy and stay off 90 completely and grab 219 south
out of Buffalo and take 39 across to Jon's.... hmmm

Let me know what your plan is =)

--
MikeM