Re: '99 Dak top speed?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 00:19:03 EDT

I don't see where 130mph out of a '99 with a stock V8 is unrealistic. My 95
with a Stock 2.5L could get a little over 115mph.. but that was giving her
all she had. My '72 Fury with a 2bbl 318 and 5.13's could hit 118mph.. I
guess that would be even worse than early Dakota aerodynamics, and fully
loaded as well.
Aaron Wyse
.