Pissed & Dissed...Wouldnt You Be???

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 08:21:44 EDT

A mechanic at Don Miller Pontiac/GMC came into my shop
yesterday.He told me to come outside...

He had bought my former truck(Green Thunder)that had
been sitting at Schmidts Auto in Madison.I said to
him,"How could you afford that,they told me the truck
needed a new or used frame".He said,"Nope,i just
straightened it.Replaced the ball joints,a new
radiator,and aligned her up...$1440.00"

Both Don Miller East Body Shop,my personal manager
"buddy" (whose gonna get reamed),and Schmidts Auto ALL
said,"IT NEEDS A NEW/USED FRAME..IT CANT BE
STRAIGHTENED"...

LIARS!!!!!!!!!

Now,here is what really has me pissed!!!!

Ok,my Dakota Quad Cab,had 117,000 miles on her when i
wrecked her.About 5-6,000 milesbefore that,i had the
ball joints checked over by Don Miller East(I'm gonna
find out which mechanic). They said,"Ther'e still
ok,and dont need to be done yet"

This mechanic found them to be worn out,and NOT FROM
THE ACCIDENT!!!.So i'd been driving around on worn
ball joints,that could have failed,risking the life of
myself,my wife,and my mother..

Needless to say,I"M UPSET!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong,i love my 4x4 i have now,but its the
fact that so many people lied to me.In fact,my "buddy"
saw my truck rebuilt,and the others in the
dealership...know what they said???

DONT TELL HIM ITS RUNNING AGAIN,AND FOR THAT CHEAP!

That truck was really a part of me,and they say
this???..I trusted them!!!!!

I'm gonna vent over the next few days,and my so-called
"buddy???

He just lost a 25 yr friendship,and the dealer lost a
20 yr customer....

Waiting for your opinions on this...

David Digney "Digger"

Madison,Wi