Re: Transmissions - I need a little skooling!

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 13:48:18 EST

The 904 has a smaller output shaft than a 727. I would assume the same holds
true for A500/42RH and A518/46RH. Also the 42RH and 46RH are just naming
convention changes for the A500 and A518. So other than normal running changes
an A500 and 42RH are the same as are an A518 and 46RH.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4

--------