Re: RE: Cooper Discoverer STT

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 16:03:40 EST

    Thanks for the input. I am not a "do what the others do" type of person,
and my ST's are better than the BFG AT. Even though it is my daily driver, I
don't mind the noise as long as it is not like my Swampers. When we wheel, I
put them on and drive 45 minutes. When I get out, my head is pounding, and I
can't hear a thing.

    Dean

In article
<812E00034E1CFA4FA406EB2B88D648C01BBA6A@ocexchange2003.otterbein.edu>,