Re: winter beaters

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 20:21:26 EST

Don't know what you were expecting, but I borrowed my parents 02 Grand
Marquis (Mercury Crown Vic) for a few months. Averaged just over 20 MPG on
my commuting. With their highway milage I think it was around 25 MPG. I
won't argue the RWD point though.

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's