Re: winter beaters

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 20:54:16 EST

David Henry wrote:
> Don't know what you were expecting, but I borrowed my parents 02 Grand
> Marquis (Mercury Crown Vic) for a few months. Averaged just over 20 MPG on
> my commuting. With their highway milage I think it was around 25 MPG. I
> won't argue the RWD point though.
>
> David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's

Yeah for a rwd V8, body on frame, solid axle,
last-of-the-american-full-size-land-barges-on-wheels cars, 20 MPG is a
pretty great figure actually. My neighbor back in chicago had a 70
something Caddie Fleetwood that would net him abut 9 MPG city LOL.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine