Re: RE: winter beaters

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 00:51:51 EST

City of Toronto Canada now presprays the streets with a solution more
devastating then salt prior to snow storm , and then uses rock salt gravel
mixture during the fact. Causes cracked windshields and corrosion
saturation. Only prevention is yearly rust prevention spray. Deadly with
vehicles with aluminum components!

Jim Knox, 91 Dak 4X4, 318LA