Re: RE: Dak doesn't want to stay running

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 20:20:23 EST

Yeah I think we've seen this happen to other guys who've drained their
batteries. I know at one of the Lebanon Valley meets/shows, Bob
Nichols ran his battery flat and had to hold the throttle at about
1500 RPM for a good 10-15 minutes before it would even consider
idling. Even then, it would stumble quite a bit when letting off the
gas.

It just needs to run some more. Take it to work one day and it should
be good to go.

On 11/18/05, Rick Barnes <rascal@scrtc.com> wrote:

> Pcm and weak battery till you got a little more charge, nothing to worry
> about.
>
> Rascal

Andy
http://home.rochester.rr.com/alevy/
---
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will
surprise you with their ingenuity.
-George S. Patton