Fw: RE: Dak doesn't want to stay running

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 20:13:50 EST

This is my second posting and I would still like to know about this ISS
screw. As I mentioned before I didn't think we could adjust the idle speeds
in our Daks. It was also earlier mentioned that the people posting on the
DML has dropped. Maybe it's because when people ask questions, they get no
response.(except for salt on the roads and winter beaters.) Damn, I miss
Bernd :-)

Jay