Re: Bad day, need opinions

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 23:30:08 EST

The Gen II bumpers seem to straighten out pretty easy; after I've been out
clearing trails with mine I'll usually end up pulling it off, knocking the
low spots back out, and shooting it black again.. I have one extra here..
but yours is probably in better shape than either of mine. The one mine is
sporting now is looking pretty rough from using it to shove my RamCharger
out of the way the other day. Perhaps I shouldn't have had that running
start. Oh well.. what's done is done.
Aaron W