Re: Bad day, need opinions

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 11:26:21 EST

Terrible Tom wrote:

"the point of my self e was to try... "

Ok this irked me enough to reply to my own post to explain my brainfart...

I wanted to use the word "emulsification" there - (I'm not even sure if
I would have ben using the word correctly) and I didn't know how t
spell it exactly.. so I just typed "e" and meant to go to dictionary.com
to check it - and I forgot - and just send it - and THEN i remembered I
forgot to check the spelling and change the post AFTER I sent it...

lol

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine