Re: Bad day, need opinions

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 11:28:58 EST

On November 26, 2005 11:17 am, Terrible Tom wrote:

> DOh! My brilliant plan didn't work! Curses! heh the point of my self
> e was to try and cheer you up by pointing out that there are people who
> have done things much more stupid than you have done :)

Heh... don't worry about it. Yesterday I was punishing myself, today I'm just
shaking my head and laughing at myself.

> If you recall I did the exact same thing, summer of 2003...

Oops. Okay, I didn't know about that.

> Everyone makes mistakes :)

True enough. And thinking about it, the universe gave me enough warnings to
smarten up that I ignored. This morning I remembered having a couple of
similar close calls recently (including almost hitting Norah's truck in the
driveway when parking behind it).

Next time you have a close call, listen to what it's trying to tell you.

"What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"
  -- Londo Mollari, Centauri Ambassador to Babylon 5