Re: Solar Yellow..Attn: Walt

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 21:31:36 EST

DRD892@aol.com wrote:
: The Yellow Dak went in tonight for the custom paint trim. I should get it
: back
: about 4PM (EDT) tomorrow. Haven't figured out how to get the post yet.
: I dropped my Digital Camara on cement and broke it to pieces. And I don't
: have
: a web site of my own. Got any ideas, let me know. Maybe I can buy a
: throwaway
: camera and scan the pictures into my system and e:mail them.

   Ouch! Sorry to hear that, David! The camera likely has a removable
memory card of some type, what you can do is to just remove the card and
take it to any Wal-Mart or likely any other photo processor of your choice.
They will have a card reader and can develop the photos for you - either
give you actual photos and/or put the digital images on a CD for e-mailing,
etc. In fact, you can actually do that yourself usually; most Wal-Marts
have a kiosk in the photo department with a touch screen, scanner, and a
whole bunch of slots on the front for all sorts of memory cards. You
basically stick the card in the appropriate slot, choose the types of
prints, CD, etc. and then come back in an hour for 'em. I haven't done
that very much but I like the kiosk because it means I don't have to talk
to an actual person. ;-) But if you need some assistance I'm sure they
could help.

  Anyhoo... Long story short; take the card or camera to your local
Wal-Mart, Kinkos, etc. (any place that advertises the ability to
process digital photos) and they should be able to fix you up.

:
: Come to think about it, I guess my two Daks parked together would resemble
: Mustard and Ketchup :))

    Now all you need is a little relish. May I suggest a '70 or '71
HemiCuda in Sassy Grass or Sublime? :-)

--
                                          -Jon-

.- Jon Steiger --- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -. | 67 Dodge Coronet, 70 Plymouth Barracuda, 76 Peugeot TSA | | 78 Dodge B100, 90 Dodge Dakota Convertible, 92 Dodge Ram 4x4 | | 96 Dodge Dakota, 96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, 96 Kolb FireFly | | 99 Jeep Cherokee 4x4, 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD | `--------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com --'