2006 Calendar?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 13:25:54 EST

So I guess we're not looking at a calendar this year? I was hoping a
little more interest would be shown this year than what was shown last
time this was brought up about a month ago.

I'm looking at Bill Day's gen 2 and wondering what I'm going to be marking
my travel schedule on next month. If worst comes to worst and we don't do
anything, at least I have the rest of the Dakota pictures around my
cubicle from the '04 calendar that I could "skin" another calendar with,
but fresh shots sure would be nice!

Jon, are you still willing to do this if there is enough interest? If not,
I'd be willing to be the reciever and organizer of pictures.

--
MikeM
'98 CC, SAS, 40s