Re: F/S - Roadmaster kit

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 10:07:52 EST

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Andy Levy wrote:

> On 12/8/05, Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
> > Another thing that's never going to move if I don't lowball myself:
> > set of 4 factory 15x7 alloy rims, the single 5 spoke design (as opposed
> > to the paired 5 spoke found on the 15x8 and 16x8 and R/T rims). No
> > tires on them, some curb damage. $30 for the set. anywhere between
> > here and MN or within 8 hours of Rochester has some chance of delivery.
> > If I have to ship them, you pay shipping plus $10 handling.
>
> That local guy didn't take them, Mike?

Nope, He was going to and had to back out for some reason or another. I
don't remember why but the important thing is that they're still sitting
in my shed instead of filling my wallet =)

They have way too much company in that shed, too. At least my 17s and the
tires on them will be gone shortly as soon as I figure out how to
transport the rims. If anybody needs Grand Cherokee alloy 15s or S-10
steel 15s, I have sets of both of those to unload too....

I should open a tire store.

--
MikeM