Re: F/S - Roadmaster kit

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 13:18:30 EST

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Barry Oliver wrote:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
>
> S-10 steel 15's? Hmmmm the GF's Kid has an S-10, mebbie I should call
> him. But then we still havent figured out how to get those 17's out to
> me... Maybe we could start a DML underground railroad for rims...

not the first time one would have come in handy =)

> -Barry [still trying to figure out how to talk my Dad into picking up
> both Motorcycle parts and Truck rims and bringing them to me...]
>
> p.s. It looks like I am going to be a month before I get a real
> paycheck, Merry Christmas, eh?

no lie! but it certainly will be a bit of a change of pace if you can
hold out that long....

> PPS Mike, are you planning to come "home" for the holidays?

nope, going to be in CT for christmas. can't swing the drive to MN with
only a 4 day weekend for christmas.... I don't quite have enough miles
for any free flights yet, but then there's the whole blackout date thing
anyway. No idea when I'm going to do that drive again, might not be 'till
the national meet on my way to CO.

--
MikeM