Re: Disgrace!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 17:16:29 EST

On Dec 11, 2005, at 16:14, <clhyer@cox.net> wrote:

> We've not seen a call for pictures come out. Have we missed something?
> Cal & James

Nothing has "officially" come out - but how official do we ever get?
Jon has been pretty quiet lately and I kinda reminded the list that we
don't have a calendar for '06. Of course as soon as Walt pointed out
the DTW Connecticut chapter calendar I went and bought a couple of
those since I didn't know if the DML calendar would happen.

In the mean time, there have been a few submissions to the list and if
Jon doesn't pipe up I've volunteered to do the legwork of putting
something together.

So I'll say this - if anyone has any photos of their Dakotas that they
want to submit for voting, please email them to michaelm@pictometry.com
(I have some issues with attachments with my personal email, but at
work I'm always fine). 1600x1200 is the minimum acceptable resolution
as I recall. Jon, if you want to take over at any point just let me
know.

   +-- Mike Maskalans ------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC 318 4x4 '84 RamCharger 360 4x4 |
   | SFA, 40" Iroks 34" Truxs M/Ts, plow |
   | looking for the right Cummins - 4x4 manual trans CC |
   +------------------ <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/> --+