Re: Re: RE: DML DISGRACE

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 17:22:09 EST

On Dec 11, 2005, at 9:31, DAKSY wrote:

> Hey, Mike...
>
> <snip> do you have those available in a higher resolution? remember we
> need
> 1600x1200 or better to fill a calendar page<snip>
>
> Susan's gonna see what she can come up with!

cool.

> <snip> I just whipped this up
> <http://home.tepidcola.com/tmp/06dml_low.jpg> <snip>
>
> NICE! What did ya run over when ya parked? In the center pic, it
> looks like
> a front tire from a Taurus!

that's my 4x4 club's RTI ramp (Ramp Travel Index - basically a measure
of suspension articulation). The axle under it is out of a Hyundai as
I recall. I remember more that after the axle was out of it that it
got some tire chains on the front of it and the fuel tank was a skid
for the back and the ramp builder had a lot of fun in his backyard with
it =)

This is my favorite picture from flexing out that day
<http://home.tepidcola.com/gallery/newtires05/IMG_2981> but it's not a
great calendar shot IMO.

Other pictures of ramping with my then-new 40" Iroks are in my "new
rubber" gallery here <http://home.tepidcola.com/gallery/newtires05>.
Enjoy!

   +-- Mike Maskalans ------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC 318 4x4 '84 RamCharger 360 4x4 |
   | SFA, 40" Iroks 34" Truxs M/Ts, plow |
   | looking for the right Cummins - 4x4 manual trans CC |
   +------------------ <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/> --+