Re: 2006 DML Calendar

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 13:27:39 EST

Pictures so far

So far I've gotten pictures from JoshB, RayB, GaryH, JimmyK, RyanS and
myself. Bob, I'm not counting yours since they're really not big enough.
I hope you can find something a bit larger.

For those of you who've sent in pictures, please let me know what name and
town you want on your image, what motor and drivetrain are in your truck
and any major mods you want mentioned (I'll give you about a dozen
characters - "supercharged" or "turbocharged" or "dragtruck" or "solid
axle" or "lifted 6"" or "bagged chopped & notched" not "headers, custom
exhaust, shaved tailgate handle, rubber floormats, hooter girl perfume
air freshener")

cool.

now keep the pics coming! 6 trucks isn't enough when there aren't very
different pictures of each =)

again, pictures go to michaelm@pictometry.com

Thanks!

--