Re: David's '06 Solar Yellow Dak Pics

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 08:24:51 EST

Hey, Andy...

<snip> Not to hijack the discussion too much, but what would it have cost to
get that roadworthy?<snip>

Not sure...maybe a couple hundred for the distributor & installation, I
suppose...
Best bet would be to tow it to a garage where ya can go thru the whole
thing...
Ping me on AIM (if my kids will let me on the puter during NORMAL hours -
5:21 AM here),
& I can give ya the kid's name & phone #...Joesquirt couls bop down & take a
peek in the daylight..
It's REAL close to the carwash you cleaned up at before the last FW trip...
All I saw was the tailgate in the dark...Hell, it may even be a Gen I...I'm
just goin by what my Bud tole me...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/