Re: NOW: Mr. Plow Returneth!!! maybe....

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 21:45:45 EST

I wouldn't worry as much about the weight of the plow vehicle.. Yes; a
heavy truck will have more inertia when going through deep stuff.. But for
several years up north my dad was using a CJ-5 for a plow rig; and his
biggest mod he chose to do was add air shocks to the front to help carry the
added weight when the plow was raised. I think a Gen II would be plenty for
plowing; If I already had one 4x4 I'd use it before I'd go on a quest for a
different truck.. Otherwise.. I like the sound of the RamCharger for
plowing. For more infor.. you can ask over at www.ramchargercentral.com
Later
Aaron