WAS: Restification: NOW: Jim's 91 Dak 4x4, 318LA

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 23:06:37 EST

JAMES KNOX wrote:
> Hey Eric, When the article on 318's is out, please alert us. My 91 Dak
> Sport came stock with a 318LA.
>
> Regards
>
> Jim Knox, 91 Dak 4X4, 318LA

Hey Jim!

Not to be one to question your own knowledge of your truck... but are
you sure your Dak is a "sport" model? You do have chrome front and rear
bumpers afterall... that usually denotes an SLT package does it not?

I know your truck was a one-off production year - being it had the tube
step rear bumper and the roll/light bar - - but I guess i always assumed
your Dak was an SLT... I don't haev a pic of it handy - - does it say
sport on the doors??

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine