Re: large diiameter manifolds for 318 cid

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 23:26:07 EST

>>A thread I can't find discussed header and exhaust mods to 318s. In
particular, someone pointed out that oem manifolds for certain
years/applications had larger inside diameters and thus provided header-like
performance boosts over other oems - such as are on my 1999. Can anyone
help
me out here?<<<

The large manifolds you speak of are on 92 and 93 Dakotas. I can't promise
they will work on your 99, but they do flow well.

-miggity
2000 CC FR R/T
MP PCM, K&N FIPK complete with cracked tube

14.88@92.5 mph

mods sitting in boxes - 4.56 gear, m1, headers, exhuast, 52mm tb.... any
volunteers to help install?