Re: transmission stuff

From: Daniel L. Burrows (havenx@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 15:36:07 EST

I do not think I am related to anyone on this list. This is true, mine
is cable dirivin.... However, there is this module that the cable goes
through at the transmission that is connected to a set of wires. I guess
there is one way to figure out for sure what it does. Maybe it's for the
OD function or something....