Re: warm up time

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 22:45:11 EST

It's been my expeience that it all depends on how cold and how long the
trucks been sitting. On my 05, I've had it run 20 mins and not make a
dent according to the guage when its below zero. This was in the
morning when the truck sat overnight. So I wouldn't expect much in 10
mins.

I was up in minnesota a few days ago seeing some family.... I see why
they make block heaters now! It seemed to take forever to get heat from
the truck when it sat for a few hours. Block heaters are about $50,
Might wanna look into one! :)

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT
98 3.9 Sport