Re: RE: RE: RE: SHOCK recommendation

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 08:33:33 EST

  Thanks for all the good shock info. I have to replace them on my wifes
2003 durango and something better than stock is in order.

  I fear that if I don't find better shocks and improve the ride for her
that I will end up being forced to trade in the 2003 on the newer and
SERIOUSLY UGLIER Durango.

   When she got a loaner from the stealership when work was done a while
ago she was impressed with the ride of the newer durango but I can't
stomach the looks.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org