RE: squeaks (Was - Another Man Bonding with His DAK )

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 07:06:05 EST

Here's a possible money saving tip for those with similar squeaks....remove
the belt and check *every* pulley for binding or roughness and any wobble.
Note if the tensioner moved easily while removing the belt. If no problems
there...try a new belt. If that doesn't solve it, *then* start replacing
expensive parts. :-)

Ray