Re: Attn: Maskalans: Daily Drivers

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 01:31:00 EST

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Sup Mike! I see you have a Jetta TDI, stick shift for daily driver
> duties eh? You suck :D hehe Hows it doing? Have you had enough time
> to determine its MPG figures?
>
> I just brought this home tonight to take up my daily driver...
>
> The Ram has already been taken off active insurance.

it's pretty awesome.

I bought it with lalf a tank in it, burned that off last weekend in
almost 300 miles, will fill up tomorrow for the first time since, should
be a bit over 500 miles. I've got lots of people curious how well it'll
do. I'm betting low 40s/really high 30s, and that's pretty sweet for
how I've been beating... er... driving it.

RamCharger is getting dropped off insurance this week, if I was smart I
wouldn't have bothered plating it when the MN tabs expired, but having
the Jetta now I'd be shocked if I'll drive it again, and with ALL the
snow we've been getting, it has yet to plow.

good luck on the Ram, enjoy the commutermobile.

--
MikeM
SAS Dak with stuff