RE: Manual tranny

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 00:32:55 EST

Thanks for the link to the archived post. I emailed Kevin Blumenthal at
blumenthalmfg.com and he gave me the name of the in house NV4500 expert.
I'll be calling him to see if this is a feasible project.

If an NV4500 is about 100 lbs heavier then an NV3500, wouldn't that be
around the weight of a 46RE/RH plus torque converter? Or am I completely
off and an auto weighs less? It doesn't seem like it especially with an OD
unit and converter added in.