Re: Dakota Hill (National DML Meet)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 11:05:59 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

>>Another cool idea would be to set someone on a corner with a video camera and
>>film everyone driving past. I know Tom wanted to do this at the BBQ one year
>>on the ice cream run, but we all sort of made a last-instant decision to go
>>for ice cream and didn't give him time to get set up. If we could find a
>>nice
>>blind corner and film the whole string of trucks as we come around it, that
>>would be pretty cool.
>

> I've always liked those types of videos. They're really only worth it if
> there's over 20 vehicles though. (IMHO) How many people are planning on
> attending the meet thusfar? Initial turnout for the campsites yielded the
> "usual suspects" plus a couple more...

Yup - two years in a row now my plans have been thwarted! hehe I've
been wanting to get some new footage for a new DML music video... but
havn't had the time!

This trip out west - I'm going to be playing cameraman a lot - and I
would like to recruit some voulenteers to help if possible.

>>>This is a vacation. I'm all for lolligaggin' about. We don't have to pack
>>>every day full of activities. I'm sure some other free time would be
>>>appreciated. I've heard fishing in the Denver area is quite good....

feh I can go fishing any time I want up here hehe.. This is my chance
to get in some hard core wheeling that I won't see again for a long
time! But yeah, Lolligaggin = Win!

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine