Re: OT - Neon Trouble already

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 16:51:39 EST

Tom

I asked this question on the DML a few years back after buying a 95 Neon for
my wife and noticed the same thing when I checked the plugs. "Uncle Duke"
whose on this list said that it's normal and common on these engines. I
know it's a hassle but everytime I check the plugs I clean the oil off from
around them. But I've never noticed any misfiring. He also advised me to
go to www.neon.org , good site check it out.

-Jay