Where do you put the booster box?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 18:19:21 EST

Question for anyone who has one of those battery jump start boxes: when using
one and there's nobody else around to hold it, where do you set it so it
doesn't fall in to the fan when the engine starts? I'm hoping someone out
there has some ideas.

I discovered this morning that I couldn't really find a stable spot that was
close enough to the battery. I ended up setting it on top of the air cleaner
can (because the '95 uses an old-style round air cleaner right on top of the
intake) and hoping like crazy that it was going to stay there. I never got a
chance to find out, as it still didn't start. Turned out that the problem
wasn't a dead battery, just that my battery disconnect switch had come loose.

Anyone got a better idea?