RE: Front diffy vent tube spewing

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 20:02:34 EST

Yes, look for a clogged differential vent ...I saw this on a GM truck once,
there was diff oil being blown out the axle seals and onto the brake shoes.
I had read a bulletin or something somewhere once and the guy checked the
vent tube and it was clogged with mud. It will make the diff build up
pressure and start trying to blow fluid out anywhere it can.

Rascal