Re: Satellite radio (was: Stereo install)

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 22:20:43 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2006 7:08:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
andy.levy@gmail.com writes:

My father's still trying to get Sirius hooked up w/ his Ram. With its
primary use being cross-country RVing, they'll get heavy use out of
it. Getting it hooked up w/ his RB1 isn't as easy/cheap as it may
seem, and the dealer wants a ridiculous amount of money to do it (and
they want to drill through his roof!).

Andy, I installed it on mine, I have the RB4 radio. I put it in myself, and
I did drill in the roof. Dodge did it from the factory, so I thought all
would be cool, just touched up the exposed metal with paint and sealed it up real
good and no probs for the almost 2 years now. It's just 1 plug that goes in
to the back of the radio. Took me about 4 hours, and that was taking my time.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Newhall, Ca '03 Ram Laramie 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 Long Bed
HEMI "Big Red" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be
Finished Soon.......