Re: Dakota Hill (National DML Meet)

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 10:00:40 EST

On Thu, January 26, 2006 7:40 am, Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) wrote:

> :> Let's make sure to get some twisties in there for us lowered trucks too.
> :> Mountain roads make for some of the best technical driving. I love to
> carve
> :> corners.
>
> Heck, guys, I-70 is plenty twisty for an interstate. I was just out that way
> in Dec and crossing the Rockies, the highway isn't what can be called
> straight by any stretch of the imagination......

That's what I like to hear! I'll have to make sure I get everything squared
away before Denver, I'd love to take advantage of those mountain roads.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.