Re: Where do you put the booster box?

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 09:37:49 EST

On Wed, January 25, 2006 7:27 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I don't have one of those boxes, but I am guessing the problem is that
> the leads are too short? If so, perhaps they would be long enough to
> attach to the battery, then lower the hood down so its just resting on
> the latch, and set the booster on top of the hood? Either that, or if
> you've got a set of jumper cables in the truck, set the booster on the
> ground and use the jumper cables to connect it to the battery. If the
> booster has a carrying handle, you may be able to use a bungee cord
> or an S hook or something to hang it outside the truck, in front of
> the grill or outside the fender.

Why not just pop it right on top of the battery or junction box? I'd think
it would hold fairly well on the core support too?

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.