Re: Where do you put the booster box?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 10:56:34 EST

On Thu, January 26, 2006 9:37 am, Josh Battles said:

> Why not just pop it right on top of the battery or junction box? I'd think
> it would hold fairly well on the core support too?

I had the negative cable on the engine block (like the rules said). I'd have
to fool around with it, but I'm not sure it would reach if the booster were
perched on the battery. I'm also not sure how stable that would be, the top
of the battery isn't exactly flat between the posts and the hold down bracket.
 It's worth trying, though.